Play Counter Side Global on PC
Learn how you can play Counter Side Global on PC using the LDPlayer emulator. Downloading LDplayer from our link and playing Counter Side Global on it helps support our website.
Counter Side is a Role Playing app developed by Studiobside Co.,Ltd. You can play Counter Side on PC after downloading an Android emulator from this page. Android emulators are software that run a virtual Android device on your computer. LDPlayer is one of these Android emulators for Windows PC. LDPlayer also provides additional features such as multi-instance, macros, operations recording, and others. Using the Android 7.1 system, LDPlayer can help you play mobile games on PC with faster performance and higher FPS. LDPlayer is meant for hard-core mobile gamers.
LDPlayer emulator is completely legal and safe. Without the player’s permission, LDPlayer will never install any software on your computer or violate the player’s privacy. In addition, we do not in any way install malware or miners to mine cryptocurrency.
The official PC client for Counter Side Global will be released in August on Steam, and till then LDPlayer will allow you to play the game on your PC.
With LDPlayer, you can both play Counter Side Global on your big screen monitor with better graphics, and enhance your gaming experience with the follow features:
- You can play the game for a long time without worrying about the battery and heating issues of your mobile device.
- You can play multiple accounts in one computer with our multi-instance and multi-instance sync features.
The following specifications are recommended for playing one or two instances:
- CPU: Intel or AMD Processor like x86 or x86_64
- System: Win7 / Win8 / Win8.1 / Win10 (Do not support Mac version)
- Graphics Driver: Windows DirectX 11 or Graphics driver with OpenGL 2.0
- RAM: 8GB
- Disk Space: Minimum 36GB
- VT: Virtualization Technology (Intel VT-x/AMD-V) enabled. Simple Steps to enable VT.
If you have needs for playing multiple instances, it's recommended to use the CPU with higher numbers of cores and graphics card with higher vram. You can refer to this tutorial How to open as many instances of LDPlayer as possible.