Danger Close - Nervier
Tips and tricks that will help you kill Nervier Danger Close boss.
A Shadow in the hyperdepths of the Counterside. She hates every living thing and revels in hunting down those that run from her. A creature of the warped world, she's not bound by time or space, and is always threatening the Normalside beyond the walls.
※ Nervier and Monolith specialize in fighting Ground units.
|Nervier Normal||80||471 808||7264||747||713||884||415|
|Nervier Hard||100||766 898||11396||1081||791||1277||602|
|Nervier Nightmare||130||1 493 862||19 850||1735||880||2045||1203|
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8e5S-dVK_Fk - by Hails
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYdczL9U4hk - by Synix09
Nervier will summon Needlers (Defender), Totems (Supporter), and Headhunters (Sniper) at certain intervals.
- As long as the Totem is in the field, all ground units will be inflicted with blind,
- When the Headhunter is summoned, it will inflict a strong knockback to nearby units,
- Hitstun immunity and evasion can prevent this knockback,
- The Headhunter fires a single target shot, canceling barriers and additionally inflicting true damage equal to 40% of the target’s max HP.
- When Nervier’s HP drops below 70%, after a few seconds, Nervier uses a super level knockback - pushing all ground units back to the ship,
- Ultimate hitstun immunity cannot prevent this knockback, but evasion and i-framing through ultimates can.
- Nervier’s Special skill and Ultimate deals AoE damage in front, so use healers to keep your frontline alive.
- Nerviers summons a lot of annoying mobs. Use AoE damage dealers to deal with them,
- Air damage dealers are preferred for this fight, as they will not get hit by blind, or the HP threshold knockback,
- Be sure to time special skills and ultimate skills to cc, or take down the Headhunter,
- Be careful when bringing shorter range units like Admin Rifleman, they will get hit by the ultimate,
- To be able to evade against the boss, the unit’s EVA needs to be above 1091,
- To gain Sure Fire against the boss, the unit’s HIT needs to be above 2256; 1128 with 50% evasion shred.
Evasion-based tanks are preferred as they can evade Headhunter knockback.